1. How do I sign up for your services?
Signing up for our services is easy. Just give us a call or send us an email and a personal customer service representative will walk you through our quick and simple process.
2. Do I need to purchase or download any software?
No! The only requirements to use our services are a web browser and internet access. All of our services are conveniently accessible online from any location. Simply login to your account and gain complete access to all your payroll and human resource information.
3. Do I need to determine taxes and file them with the appropriate agency?
No! PC Payroll will perform all necessary calculations, ensure accuracy and file them punctually, leaving you with time and energy to spare.
4. What is the benefit of printing checks remotely?
If a mistake is ever made or a payment for a new employee has been forgotten, there's no need to wait for another day for new checks or pay expensive shipping charges. Notify us as soon as you discover an error, and we will resubmit a new file for printing.
5. Does your system include any reports?
Our system is equipped with a library of over 50 reports, allowing you to view payroll history, calculate time off, as well as manage your human resources. These reports are customizable to your needs, enabling you to easily access key information and enhance your operation.
6. Can I see my totals before I submit the payroll for processing?
Yes! At the final payroll entry screen, before submitting the information to us for processing, it will clearly state the total payroll amount, including taxes.
7. How long do I need to wait until the payroll processing is completed?
Payroll processing will be completed approximately 3-4 hours from payroll submission.
8. How will I know the processing is complete?
You will receive an email notifying you of the processing completion.
9. How will I receive the checks?
A pdf document will be attached to your notification email containing all paychecks. Simply print this document onto your paycheck stock, and your payroll is complete.
10. If a tax penalty occurs due to a late payment or mistake, who is liable?
If a penalty results due to an error made by PC Payroll, we will absorb the cost and provide payment.
11. How do employees register to view their paystubs online?
Your company will be assigned an access code, which you will provide to your employees. They will then follow a link on our website to register and create an account with a private password, providing them with instant access to their personal information. As an employer, you can choose to block a specific employee's access at any time.
12. Do you offer Payroll Debit Cards?
Yes! Our payroll debit cards allow employees who don't possess a checking account to instantly access their paycheck without spending time and money utilizing check cashing services. We also offer direct deposit to benefit staff who do possess a bank account.
13. Are there any other fees besides the monthly service fee?
There are no sign up fees, no cancellation fees and no hidden fees. In addition, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee, should you be dissatisfied with our services for any reasonable cause.
"My company started off with only three employees. But over the years, we've expanded and grown and now employ a workforce of over 200 people. Simple, straightforward payroll quickly became complex and confusing..."
Joseph Kandel, Brooklyn